Wednesday, May 04, 2005

COONS!

Ok, its going on about 3 weeks with no sleep. My biggest fear is of them making a hole in the ceiling and falling into the living room. I am a total chicken when it comes to this. I think I am really tough on dealing with every day life, at least as far as anyone else knows. (Like the saying goes "never let them see you cry") I came home today and there was a coon in the trap. My stepmother came over and took the trap out of the attic and carried it outside. I called some neighbors and they came over and got rid of it. I didn't ask. I don't want to know. Now I hear more up there. Now I want to cry again. My son said he thinks there are "like 15" in there. I called today about seeing if I can apply for a new roof since my porch is shot and my roof over the rest of the house is getting ready to fall completely apart. I can't even get a loan now since I am without a job. I called a guy here in town that could put up a metal roof on the porch. That could solve the problem, but he said he won't be able to get to it for at least 6 weeks. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I nicely asked for an estimate so I can work on a plan of action in case ERBA can't help me out. I called a guy yesterday that traps coons and critters as part of his living, and he said that where they are located he can't get them out. I would have to hack off part of the porch, then that would make it wide open for other critters. I am sick of them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is the "little darling"

We had a neat thing at school today. I had my face digitized and put in one of those crystals. It is cool. You can even see the insignia that was on my shirt I wore today. If they could have done pictures, I would have had my son's done, but they need the person there since they are 3D. Everything was free. Pizza, drinks, prizes. I got a caricature done of me today too. I have never done that before. We had a good time. It was a nice break inbetween tests. I had 2 today. I am completely done in 2 classes, and almost with a 3rd one. I hope to finish it up tomorrow. I have a final Monday, and then 2 finals on Wednesday. Then 3 weeks of FREEDOM! Maybe I can crawl off someplace and have a nervous breakdown if these damn coons are still here. I am sooooo tired, and terrified they will get into the living quarters.

Time to go. God Bless, and please pray for a coonless attic. I need some sleep. Thanks.

No comments: