Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Today

I woke up this morning feeling real dizzy and everytime I turned my head the world just swam. I laid back down after G went to school. I got up later and the same thing, so I went back to bed. I laid there and worried about what I need to do, and decided just to get up and deal with life. I think it was probably stress related. I have some things I just don't want to do, and worry and fret about them. I think people that know me would be surprised by that. I think they see me as a take charge kind of person who gets done what needs to be done. That's the way I am when I feel COMFORTABLE with something.

I had to call around and see about getting some financing for the roof. I feel like a poor schlub who is trying to work the system so I don't have to fork over any money. Truth is, I am so far in debt I will never get out. I have a savings account, but that is for the house payments from my school grant I got. That way I may be able to keep up with the rest of the monthly bills. My charge card bill is higher than my house payment. I use it for important stuff to keep us going throughout the year. Somehow the balance gets about $1000 higher every year. I know there are some frivolous things on it, but not as bad as it could be. I try not to, I really do. I don't want to have to borrow against the house. I want to get it paid off. 5 more years. If there is any house left. :(

One of the baby coons must have got out of the attic. My neighbor was out mowing and saw one in our yard. When her hubby came home they put it in a bucket and took it out to the river down the road and let it out. It was just a little thing. It could sure climb the tree out back though. One gone. YAY! That has to mean they are big enough to get out on their own. Hopefully they will all be gone soon.

I found out one of the ladies that we were going to meet for lunch Thursday had a mini stroke Sunday and just got out of the hospital today. I called her when I found out. We talked for quite awhile. She sounds like she is doing very well now, and the Dr. said she may never have another recurrence. They are planning on taking a little vacation to Washington DC in a few weeks, and the Dr. said it would be good for her. She is going to bypass lunch Thursday though, and I think that's a wise move. I think at this point she would be too concerned over driving that far and may bring on an anxiety attack and that wouldn't be a good idea. She needs a few days of r&r without being poked by needles.

Time to get back to studying. Tomorrow is the last day of finals for the semester. Pray for my networking test. Its the hardest class I have, and is the most important grade to me.

God bless, and pray for health. Don't take it for granted.

No comments: