Wednesday, May 11, 2005

THEY ARE OVER!

I didn't have a heart attack or an anxiety attack. Finals are over for me for the semester. I think I have 1-A, 3-B's, and one as yet undetermined. I am hoping for a C, which is what I had before the two tests today. They say he grades on a big curve, and I would love for it to change to a B. One of the tests, (not the final) was acronyms and what they mean. We had to fill in the words then choose from definitions. I know I got about 1/2 right. I almost asked him if we got extra credit for originality. (Like "Oblong Data Indigestion") I have to look up ODI now, just to see what it really is. I made up a few that sounded plausible, but left a few blank.

It was such a relief today. I drove home with the windows down, inhaling the smell of fresh mown grass, fresh country air, and as little pollution as possible. I feel like doing a happy dance. I got my papers turned in for mileage for May, my books are all turned in, and life is good.

I called the lady about the roof. She is coming a week from tomorrow to see it and give me the application to fill out. I need to get 2 good estimates, but don't know if I have to have them before she gets here or not. It would be helpful I think. I will call around some more tomorrow. I am meeting Sue tomorrow for lunch, and we are supposed to go to her house and see about getting her visual basic cd to work. She doesn't know how to install programs. I don't get it. Anyway, it will be nice not to have to get back home and study. I am making my grocery list and will wander the aisles aimlessly while kidlit is at school.

God bless. Let your loved ones know they are. Loved, that is. By you. ;)

No comments: