Monday, May 09, 2005

One down, two to go....

I got through part 1 of my hardware test. It sucked. Well, it was ok, but I SUCKED! Another freakin C. My instructor said he thought I would do better too. At least its over. I have part 2 Wednesday, and then the Net Essentials test. Thats the one I am really dreading. There is a lot of stuff to try to remember. I sure know a lot more than I did when I went in, but what are the chances thats what he is going to ask?

I went to my favorite store today. My test was over at 9:30 and I didn't have 2nd class till 1. I rarely leave campus on a school day, till time to go home. I went to Home Depot and priced tin roofing. I talked to the guy there for quite awhile. He was very helpful. They have a nice charcoal gray color that would look nice I think. I think it would look a little more professional than blue, like was suggested. I bought new doorknobs for the garage entrance. That was it. I done good. I looked at all types of roofing materials. I sure hope I can find some way to fund this. I am going to call around tomorrow and see about getting some more estimates. I saw the guy from town that gave me the first estimate, and I think he shaved his head again. Probably a lot cooler crawling around on those roofs.

Time for bed. God Bless.

No comments: