Sunday, May 22, 2005

Quiet

Today is a nice quiet day. The weather isn't too hot, and there is a decent breeze. I made my son go outside with me and play a few rounds of horse. You have to understand, I am not an outdoorsy person. I never have been. He was sitting in here watching tv, playing gamecube, and no amount of coaxing could get him out of the house. He is too young to have the lousy habit I have of finding any conceivable reason to stay in the house. We had a good time. I won, which is bad cos I am a lousy player. I think both of us need lots of practice. It was good for both.

I am so totally bored. I don't want to read any blogs. One of the ones I read the most hadn't been posted on for awhile, and now I can't get anything on the page. I hope it comes back. He felt more sorry for himself than I do, and I thought I was a whiner. That tends to make me feel a little better about myself.

I have a pretty busy schedule this week. That can be a good thing. This is G's last week of school for the summer, so he has Wednesday off and we are planning on going up and spending the day with my sister. I think we will have a good time. Tuesday a bunch of us that used to work together are getting together for lunch. It will be good to see some of them.

We have one whole week off together, and then my school starts the next week. I am more nervous about school now than I was before. I just assumed I would get great grades since I worked so hard on it. I was wrong. It really saddens me greatly, and I am having a hard time getting out of the funk.

Time for a break. Yall have a great day, and God Bless.

No comments: