Saturday, April 02, 2005

"Insert Title Here"

B'f and his son just left. My son had Saturday school this morning. My eyes hurt because I am so tired. After I picked my boy up at 10, he said his lip was itching. Then a few minutes later he gets a fever blister. It happened that fast. I have been putting medicine on it, but its not looking any better. He hasn't eaten since breakfast, which is almost normal for him. I have never met a kid that didn't like to eat as much as him. He hates it. I have tried everything I know to try without letting him eat donuts and cereal for every meal. When it was dinner time his face was flushed, so he laid down, but he is feeling better now.

I mentioned to b'f about us coming down to his house on his birthday and going to church with him. He had a shocked look on his face. I told him I thought him and his son could spend the day together on Saturday, while my sister is supposed to be here, then we will come there the next day. He said that was fine. I'm glad. I know birthdays and holidays, anniversarys, etc. are real important to him. His birthday is officially on that Sunday, so I thought going to church with him would make him happy. I don't know what to get him yet as a gift. There will probably be some sugar free candy involved. I used to get him boxer shorts as gifts, but he felt the need to model them, and it wasn't a good thing.

I got one assignment done today, and started right in on another one before they got here. I have my career paper due on the 10th and I haven't got my research done yet. Actually, I have taken one career questionaire out of 3 so far, and thats it. I picked up a book on technlogical careers from the unemployment office the other day, so that will help. I have 4 assignments due before the paper is due, so I want to get them out of the way as much as I can. The questionaires themselves are kind of fun, and they won't take long. I had to do a similar thing for the unemployment office, but at least there I didn't have to write a paper. 6 assignments in Computer Logic, 2 of which are tests, and I am done with that. The instructor, (and I use that term VERY loosely) looks like she is going to have her baby any day now. I don't know what they will do if that happens.

Time for bed. The kid is tired, I am tired. Sounds like a good time to go to sleep. God Bless.

No comments: