Thursday, April 14, 2005

YAY!

No assignments due today, so I may do the one that is due tomorrow. That would be great to get it done early, so I'm not FREAKIN OUT! What a novel idea, to get something done ahead of time. It may be the way to go. :) If I can get ahead, I like to really get ahead. I think thats why I have been so upset with this semester. I can barely keep up, and can't get ahead at all. One of my instructors said that since our class was ahead that there was no assignment this week. I emailed him back and just said "Bless you!". I hope he got a smile out of it.

My kid is grounded from tv, video games, and his computer till Saturday. Yesterday he was playing with some kids that live across town. Next thing I knew they were gone. (Their grandparents were working on the property next to mine) I knew where he was, so I wasn't worried. If he would have asked, I would have let him. One minute they were there, and the next they weren't. When he got home I asked him what he thought his punishment would be. He said nothing because it was MY responsibility to not let him go. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. He saw it my way when I told him I still get to watch tv, play on my computer, and play his video games if I want. He hates when I win. Before he went to sleep I told him how much I love him and worry about someone taking off with him. He has this thing where he thinks he is invincible. He thinks he can put his hands up like Superman and stop cars, etc. If he had more common sense about that kind of stuff I wouldn't worry so much.

My internet connection is much better today. I am ripping some of my tunes onto the computer. I wouldn't do it before because it wouldn't put the album info with it. The connection was crap. Today its Garth Brooks for now. I still wish he was with Sandy. He seemed so much in love with her, and helped me to think it was possible to really be in love. Another dream dashed. I really don't like country music. If you're in love, its fine, but if your not it can really suck.

My sister is coming Saturday. It will be great to see her. Have I mentioned that she is a great person? (Pretty too.) I really wish she lived closer. She is great with G.

I still don't know what we are going to do for b/f birthday. He wanted to go to Terre Haute for lunch, but then remembered he has to have his kid back by 6. I don't see it as a problem, but he does. Oh well.

Well, clothes are in the dryer, dishes are done, music is a rippin', and I am drinking my 64 oz. bucket o' water. I may just take a shower than tackle some computer logic. Two more tutorials and a test and that whole class is done. YAYAYAYAYAY! There is a light at the end of this long dark lonely tunnel.

God Bless, and don't forget to boogie from time to time. It can do wonders for your complexion. :)

No comments: