Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Another sleepless night

Here I am again. So far I have gotten about 2 1/2 hours of sleep, and my alarm goes off in 1 1/2 hours. Here I sit. My feet are so swollen I can't get comfortable. I took more lasix to try to get the swelling down before I have to go to class. My babysitting plans fell through so far. I was trying to get him in the campus child care lab, but they are already booked. Official signup isn't till Monday for kids previously not going there, but they are full with ones already in. :( I called my friend that lives in that town, and she still babysits, but doesn't know if she is going to have any openings yet or not. She said she should know in a couple of weeks. I hate to have to rush to school, then rush all the way home after classes. I hope if this other doesn't work out that I can at least get him into his old sitter in the next town. I sure hate to do that though. The good thing about that would be that it would be easier for him to take swimming lessons again. He barely got started last year.

I am trying to memorize the subnet table. I don't get it at all. We are supposed to have a quiz on it today, and a big test either Monday orWednesday next week. We still have to have our test on acronyms too. I am looking forward to that. <----- still sarcastic on minute amount of sleep. I am going to give it a go again. My brain craves rest, but my body doesn't want to comply.

God bless, and please say a prayer for me. I feel life closing around me like a shroud at times. Thanks.

No comments: