Saturday, January 22, 2005

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Baby its cold outside! We didn't even go outside today. Its been snowing and blowing all day. I woke up at 4 am and it was fine, but went back to bed at 5 and when I got up at 7 it was coming down pretty good. B'f didn't come over today, which was fine with me. I got some more homework done, and me and the kid even played a few games. I watched Blackbeard's Ghost with him. I like that movie. We played Uno, and Guess Who. I made chili today. It was a nice calm day. I got all my network class stuff put on one page and printed out so it will be easier to study. Poor kid. While we were watching the movie I was going over them in my head. I have so much to memorize.

The computer was shipped on the 20th. :) I checked on the site, and with the tracking number they said the recieving date has been rescheduled to the 25th. I have no idea why. I got the 2 day shipping on it, so I thought it would be here Monday. It still might be. I was going to check the site again in the morning, and then again Monday morning before class. I already told my parents I am expecting it Monday and am going to leave notes on the doors to take it to their house if there is no answer. I can't wait! I am so excited! I hope it comes Monday cos I will be home all day Tuesday. Its going to take me a bit to get it to where I want it, with all my bells and whistles. I know from my old one what I don't want, and what I do want on it. At least that one was a great learner for me. The bigger monitor is going to be great. I wish I could have got the flat panel, but they are a little too pricey. I can go with the big honkin monitor. Not a problem. :) I am way too easy I think. :)

Well, time to get the warm comfy jammies on, and hit the sack. I am tired. Too much homework has numbed my brain. God Bless.

No comments: