Monday, August 08, 2005

MY GRADES ARE IN

and I got both A's. :) (can you tell I am excited?) It brought my GPA back up to an acceptable level considering the debacle of last semester. I just got done doing my happy dance. YAY! I done good.

The roofers started today. The roofing supplies will be here tomorrow so they started the tear off today. My front porch is completely gone. Just the concrete slab and a door on the upstairs in the middle of the front of the house. It looks different, thats for sure. I don't know how many days they are going to work on it, but they sure tore off a chunk today. They waited on the dumpster for awhile, then told me they would be here about daybreak tomorrow. Dumpster man came about 15 minutes after they left. He started to leave it IN THE FRONT YARD! I had him move it to the back of the house where the guys wanted it anyway. Its unsightly enough without that. It will be great to get that done, but no sleeping in for me for the next week or so, thats for sure. G starts school on the 19th, so that will be the end of any sleeping in I can do anyway. Weekends will have to do.

I need to go get some milk. The dr. told me to drink 3 glasses of milk every day. We sure go through it fast now.

Take care, and God Bless.

No comments: