Sunday, August 14, 2005

I guess its not love afterall

I am so weird. (but you knew that, right?) The foreman for the roofing job is a very nice guy. He looks me in the eye when he talks to me, he smiles, he seems interested in what I have to say. I thought maybe, just maybe, he might be interested. That is till day 4 when he called me by the wrong name. Not once, not twice, but about 5 times. It wasn't a bad name, it just wasn't mine.

Am I that starved for attention? I am too damn easy. I have known for a long time all it really takes is someone to seemingly care about my opinion, listen to me, pay attention to me and buddy, I am there! He could be a serial killer, but he was nice to me. I think a lot of women are like that.

I didn't really have a crush on him, just a few harmless fantasies. It was all good. It sure knocked me down a peg when he kept calling me by the wrong name though.

They should get done tomorrow. YAY! Its really looking nice outside. They even cleaned weeds out of the flower beds pretty well. This place is going to look like something after all. I got a new mop thing yesterday and I really like it. It makes it so easy to mop, so I don't have any excuse not to. I haven't told the plumber yet I got my money. I want the porch done first, then a few days break before other workmen are roaming around my house. I want some freakin sleep. I know that doesn't have a lot to do with my sleeping pattern, since I am up and down all night long, but if I can sleep in a few days before school starts, thats what I need to do. G starts Friday, and I start Monday. I was up for a couple of hours this morning at 1, then back to bed at 3, then up at 7. I wish I knew what caused this, and why I can't go back to sleep.

I think I will go back and take a morning nap. I don't have to worry about anyone walking around on the roof this morning.

God bless. Pray for desparate housewives (even single ones) everywhere.

No comments: