Monday, June 13, 2005

Speech day...

is postponed for tomorrow. There are about 6 of us left that didn't get it in today. Darn it. We just ran out of time. <==== sarcasm. I don't want to give it at all. She took volunteers and I just didn't. I know tomorrow I won't have a choice. I will deal with it then.

I think I was about the only one that worked on the batch script for DOS. He said I was about 90% of the way there. :) For a change I wasn't the last one done. I am not having much luck with the ones he gave us today. I don't think he is going to be there next week, so we will probably have a lot of homework then. We still only have 8 weeks to get through all of it, and we are on week #2.

G's game went well tonight. He has another one Thursday night. Then Saturday.

My attorney called today. I was hoping it was to tell me that we have an offer to settle. I didn't want to call. I hate calling over there. He is a nice guy, seems to know his business, but I hate it. Not him, just IT. I want this done and overwith. He sent them a letter saying if he doesn't hear from them by the 22nd, an appointment has been scheduled with an arbitrator. He called today to make an appointment with me before we go to arbritration next week. :( He says he hasn't heard anything at all from them. My SIL said she doesn't think I have to go to that, but I bet he says I do. I don't wanna. I want the whole thing to go away.

I feel better since I am back with more veggies and fruit again. I had a salad with almond slivers and cheese on it. Poppy seed dressing. Very yummy. I just had an orange too. I would like to drop about 100 lbs before my speech tomorrow. I somehow don't think that is going to happen.

I had better get to bed. I have a speech to give in the morning. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Good night, and God Bless.

No comments: