Monday, June 27, 2005

Happy Monday

Back to school for me today. Speech class was ok. We have a quiz tomorrow. My other class was a bomb as far as I am concerned. We have to write another batch file for DOS and I forgot everything over the last week. There were only about 5 of us that had the homework done that he had given us, so at least that was something. Tomorrow we go straight to lab and I will try to make sense of that mess I was working on.

I got a new computer chair today. It is wonderful. Black leather, with a massage unit and heater in it. :) I may sleep here tonight. :) They were on sale at Staples, so that was a good thing. It was very much needed. I just want to sit back and go to sleep. May not be conducive to good homework productivity.

I have to try the new picture thing I just read about. It looks like it works. This is just a picture I got off the web. I just had to check it out. Thats a lot easier than hosting it somewhere else. It makes my life just that much easier. :)

I guess I will go. I am just going to lean back in my massage chair and take a little nap. Life is good. Except for DOS batch files. :(

God Bless.

No comments: