Sunday, February 20, 2005

You just never know.....

I got a call from a friend tonight. She has been madly in love with a nice looking guy that she met online quite a few months ago. Her family has met him, and they get along great. She is one of the ones that keep bragging about how great they have it. Well, her heart is broke and I just want to cry. I don't know all the particulars, but this was supposed to be her knight in shining armor, and he let her down. Badly. She was so upset when she called. She wanted to know if through the program we are on if you are allowed to transfer schools. She says she has one week to move. All those times that she bragged and bragged, and the advice she gave me about my b'f, and now this. She fell hard. She doesn't know where she is going yet, or what she is going to do, but she is a survivor. I told her I have a room she can use for awhile if she needs it, but I really pray she doesn't. I like her well enough, but I am way too hard to get along with. I had a roommate before, and we didn't speak for a long time after she moved out. Two women living together after they are as old and set in their ways as we are wouldn't be a good combination. The offer is there if she needs it though. Everything was great on Friday morning, but came crashing down sometime since then. Say some prayers for her. She thought this was "IT".

I have been doing homework all day. Literally. The other girls never got in touch with me on the lab thats due for tomorrow, so I am going to take what I have so far. I just got done with a quiz in hardware. I didn't realize it had to be done before tomorrow, but it expires at 8 am, so I got it done. The instructor is some kind of prankster. There were 15 questions and they were all worth .666 points. I am not cracked about that idea. I got my business outline and quiz done, my computer logic done, and the quiz. All today. In the morning when I get up I will work on the lab for Networking. If I am the only one working on it, my name will be the only one on it, thats for sure. I thought with all of us working on it we could have been done by Thursday or Friday.

Time for bed. Say a prayer for my friend, and her ex. Sounds like he needs it too. God Bless.

1 comment:

SunGrooveTheory said...

::praying.::