Thursday, March 24, 2005

Holy S$*%

Welp, I loaned my favorite Tae Bo tape to my stepmother for a day. She watched it. LOL. It was technically gone for 3 days, so I had to make do. I used Richard Simmons the first day. Not very productive. The next day, I had a choice between Tae Bo 8 minute workout, and the advanced one. I thought I could handle the 8 minute one better. Well, 4 minutes later I am huffing and puffing sitting on the couch. I kept saying "this is good for me I am getting better I am tough, I can do this." Needless to say, I went and got the basic tape back today. I can get over 1/2 way through it, but hope I didn't lose any momentum by not having it to use.

I have no schoolwork done at all this week. I was going to try to get ahead. :( Next week I will be kicking myself in the butt (or paying someone else to do it since I'm not that limber yet) The kid is out for spring break now, and tomorrow we are going to meet my friend for lunch at Denny's again. I am going to check out the low carb menu this time, or at least have the fish. I am still craving fish. I fixed some on the George Foreman grill yesterday, and it was great. No breading, no tartar sauce. Just fish. Tonight I fixed me some chicken that was herb garlic seasoned I got at walmart. Its pretty tasty too.

My son decided where he wants to go for vacation this year. He decided on France. Why? I have no idea. He just thinks it would be a good time. Of course, we don't have the money. He said we can use his. He thinks $100 would buy out all that Walmart has to offer and have some change left over. Nice try. I wish we could. Vacation this year may be to the zoo again. I liked that. Or the water park. If I had the guts to put on a swimming suit, it would be fun for me too. I think the guys had a real good time, and I got some great pictures. If I ever get my old computer back maybe I can get them off of there and post some. I haven't done much of the picture thing. I need to do that. I know flower season is coming up, so I may post some of them. I love taking close up pictures of flowers. Am I really that boring? Yup. :) But it makes me happy, and after all, isn't that what life is all about?

I will try to put a picture on here now. It came in an email, and I thought about printing it out and putting it on the fridge, or at least sealing the kid's box of ice cream sandwiches with it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yall have a good night, and God Bless (and say a prayer for that woman in the picture. That would be an awful burden to carry around.)

No comments: