Thursday, December 02, 2004

A full day...

Today is the Resume workshop at the unemployment office. I think it will be helpful since my resume hasn't been updated in about 15 years. I know that styles change, and goodness knows, mine needs changed. It served its purpose, so now it needs to be better, faster, sleeker. Just like I wanna be when I grow up. Thats going to last all day, then I have to go see my attorney about my surgery. One down, one to go. I sure hope workmans comp come through. The hand I had done feels SOOOOOOOOOO much better. It's amazing. Next Wednesday is the next one. After a week or two, I think it will feel good as new. I hope. Since I am using my left more now, its not as taxing on my right. Thats a good thing.
Have an awesome day. Time to hit the shower!

No comments: