Saturday, December 18, 2004

It's been awhile...

I haven't been sleeping much, so I don't know why I haven't been writing much. I know I am tired all the time. I got my stitches out, but they should have been left in at least a few more days. It's not healing quite as quickly as the other one, but I think I have been a little more careless with it. Its doing "ok" though. I thought I split it open today and was afraid to look. I started to fall so I put it down and caught myself with it. OUCH! Flat out on the couch. It didn't even bleed, so thats a good thing. I was really afraid it popped open.
I got my car back from the shop. $211.62 this time. It got a new fuel pump, and I replaced the battery before I took it in. I spent $40 some on it a few weeks ago for a fuel filter, but it didn't help. Then the bleepin thing died on me tonight at the stop sign. I am hoping and praying it was a fluke. I can't afford to pour any more money into it, but if I have to, I am going to take it somewhere they can hook it up to a computer and see what that says.
We worked on Christmas cards today. I don't usually send them out, but since the job is gone and I don't keep up with everyone I decided to do it. I have over 50 cards to mail tomorrow, and one is going to Scotland. I get a card from a friend I met online, but I haven't talked to him in over a year. He probably won't get it till July. I also got pictures ready to go to my son's grandparents. I don't know if they show them to his dad or not. He never calls to see how he is or anything. We used to see the grandparents from time to time, but last year at Christmas I was real sick so they didn't come and I haven't seen them since. I called them up and invited them to his birthday party, but she didn't know if they would come or not. The grandpa doesn't like crowds at all, and I think he would feel out of sorts. I got the card ready to mail and told them they had an open invitation. I sent his school pictures and his baseball picture. He is such a handsome young man.
I am going to close. Love your babies, and say a prayer for me. Everything seems to be falling apart. All I can do is pray and count my blessings. I have many and need to concentrate on those. I get irritated with the b'f cos he is so negative. I don't want to be like that. I know if you have read much of my blog you are rolling your eyes. I am pretty negative here, but thats why I do this, for the therapy of it, so I can let it go and move on. Its working better than not doing it at all. I don't think I am near as depressed as I was before.
Ok, now I am REALLY going to close. Hugs and kisses to all, and to all a good night. :)

No comments: