Sunday, July 03, 2005

The weekend...

So far so good. Friday I called the attorney. No contract yet, but he is on top of it. We went with a friend out for lunch, putt putt, batting cage, and then swimming at their house. I will call her "Molly". We had a great time. I don't know when the last time I was in a pool. I was so stiff and sore when I woke up Saturday. I felt like I was in a fog after getting out of the pool Friday. I was soooooooo tired, and tried to take a nap when I got home, but that was a no go. I wonder if my hormone pills are keeping me awake? I have been trying to read up on the benefits of taking them since I am going to try to do without them. I can't afford it since I have no health insurance any more. I have enough to get me through August, so I thought I bettter start researching now. Good thing. Everything I read says weening off is the best way. I still have more research to go though.

Anyway, it felt great to get the exercise. I think when I get my money I will see how much it costs to join the local Y and see about getting into the old fat lady pool exercise classes. I don't think thats the name they put on the flyer, but it works for me. :(

B'f didn't come over yesterday. He is saving his money up for tomorrow. He just got his car out of the shop last night. It was there for a month. I don't think the guy is going to charge him labor. He did it more as a favor I think. I think b'f would have rather paid him labor if he knew it was going to take that long. Its back now, and thats what matters.

I had my assignment for survey class all done, and a friend from class mentioned the part she was having trouble with was the one I HAD BYPASSED COMPLETELY so that took me a lot longer than it should have to get it put in, reprint, and recheck it all. We have a big test on DOS Tuesday, then off to netware. Its the halfway point already. I still have to get my thesis statement ready for my speech class for Tuesday, then all I have left to do it study for the test. I won't get home till late late tomorrow night so I have to get it all done tonight.

I am going to go lie down. A little under the weather tonight for some reason. God Bless.

No comments: