Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dear God...

I love what you did with the sky today. The various shades of blue and the billowing clouds lazily floating by. It was all serene and let me appreciate the beauty You have created for us. I then noticed the trees, and their branches as they point to the heavens, the corn and the grass all pointing to You. They are all thriving and healthy. A lesson to be learned by me, thats for sure. Maybe the weeping willow is weeping because he never stretches his branches to honor you, never notices the beauty, just keeps dragging his tendrils down towards the ground. I know I need to look up to you more often for direction and for peace.

Thank you Father, for getting my attention, and letting me enjoy it.

God Bless.

1 comment:

SunGrooveTheory said...

Oh, this is so good, Angelize :)
God Bless.