Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Pre-pre Holiday

Today was a day. LOL. It was an ok day. I didn't go anywhere. I didn't even want to get dressed, but I had to check the mail for my check. It wasn't there again. Its never been this late before. If I don't get it tomorrow I will have to call them again. They won't be able to do anything till Friday probably, and I will have to go all the way back over to the office I imagine. I really hate being poor. :(
I got some good news today. I got the grade back on my last essay. I got an A! He said it was gut wrenching and was organized well. I think he liked it. Its the first A I have gotten on an essay from him. I have to do a rewrite of one for the final, and then I am done with that class. I didn't make it to algebra tonight. The new veggie, fruit and water thing took its toll on me today. I didn't think I could make the drive safely and sit in a classroom for 2 1/2 hours. I wasn't ready for the test anyway. That may be why my tummy was all tore up as well.
My son told me today he is so glad he has a 5 day weekend, so he can spend it with me. :) He makes my heart smile when he says stuff like that. I am enjoying it while I can. He overheard me talking to my stepmother one day about choices people make. I know I should get a sitter more often, and do something for myself, but I don't want any regrets on time not spent with him. There was a girl at work that told me one day that she got to talk to her daughter the previous night. She was about 5 then. I asked what she meant by "got to talk to her" and she said she was staying at her grandmas for a couple of weeks, so she could go out. I can't imagine not tucking him in at night. Missing one or two wouldn't be so bad, but a couple of weeks? It was hard enough when I had my hysterectomy and was in the hospital for a couple of days. Its not an issue for now since I am not working a full time job. I can get stuff done while he is at school. He thinks I haven't gotten him any stuff for Christmas yet since I haven't had him stay somewhere while I go shopping. I come home and throw it in the back of the closet till I have the time to wrap it up. :) My baby boy is growing up. :)
Kiss your babies, hug your spouse, or your cat or dog, (I wouldn't suggest it if you have a boa constrictor though,) Good night and God Bless.

No comments: