Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Day 3

Maybe when I am not so emotionally drained I can think of some better titles. I went to the visitation this evening. Wow. We waited in line for about 1 1/2 hours, and they were still out to where we started when we left. It was only to be from 5 till 8, but we didn't get up there till about 7:30 to see her. (We got to the church at 6.) I bet they didn't get out of there till after 9. She was a beautiful girl who was very loved by many. She was involved in about everything, and very outgoing. Real strong in her church. She will be missed by so many. Even her dad was there. He didn't have much to do with her in life. I hope he learns something from all of this. Its a shame they will never get to mend fences.
My head feels like its splitting apart. I have a monstrous sinus infection but can't afford to go to the dr. I have some great sinus pills I am taking, so I hope that knocks it for me. I am so sick to death of being poor. I called in for my unemployment today, but it was the first cert. after I was declared a full time student, so I wanted to make sure it was right. After getting through all the machinatioins of the call, I had to hang up and call the unemployment office cos it asked if I looked for work. I said no, cos they said I didn't have to now, but I was concerned that it even asked me. The gentlemen I spoke to made me more confused, and said that its not supposed to ask me that question, and just to go ahead, so I did it again, with the same results. I went ahead and completed the cert., but didn't feel right about it. I had to give incorrect answers, and I want to make sure its done the way its supposed to be, so I had to go over there. Its more time consuming, but it actually gets done a lot faster and a lot clearer going in person. It took 3 minutes to fix it after I drove 45 minutes to get there. They had the wrong code in for me, so now its going to be smooth as glass. I hope. I will need to find a part time job eventually. I really need this school thing if I ever want to do any better, especially around here. The factory jobs are going south of the border, and my spanish isn't that good. Even the stuff that was shipped to Mexico is finding its way to China, and I know nothing about the language there. Please say a prayer that I will find a job. Its scary. I don't want to lose my home. I am tired of worrying if I can feed my kid. I am just tired.
Don't forget to tell the ones you love that you do, and give them plenty of hugs. Even if they roll their eyes. ;) God Bless.

No comments: