Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope yall had a great day. We did Christmas with the family today and it went very well. I got some Bath and Body stuff, and I happened to get one of my favorite kinds, even though they had no idea. I hate to admit it, but I am really starting to like that place.
I didn't get to post last night cos we had a hellacious storm. It knocked our power out for 7 hours, and cooked the modem from my computer. Grrrrrrr. I am using my sons computer now, which is better than nothing. I guess if I have to use it for very long it WILL get some upgrading done to it. Anyway, the wind was so bad yesterday that it knocked one of my trees down yesterday morning. Luckily one of the neighbors that owns a chainsaw came over and cut off what was sticking out in the road. I think they are planning on coming and getting the rest of the wood. I have 2 more trees that need to come down yet. Actually 3 more. They are all the same type of tree, except for one, so they are all dying at the same time. They are fast growers, but not known for longevity. The other tree is an evergreen and is just leaning way too far. I thought I was going to lose it yesterday as well.
Gee, I can't get much more boring than this. LOL What a life. Yall take care, love on the family, and have a great weekend!

No comments: