Saturday, October 08, 2005

Happy Saturday!

Just some little odds and ends. I got G a portable DVD player for his upcoming birthday. I usually just do the party for him, but this year he won't be getting as many gifties since we are doing a bowling thing. He is going to class with me Monday since he doesn't have school, so this will keep him entertained. He has been playing with it a lot since we got it. The bad thing is the lighter thing in the car doesn't work but we are hoping its just a fuse. The battery that came with it only runs for 2 hours, so he won't be able to watch it till he gets there, and there won't be much battery power to run it on the way home either. So far he has watched Robots, Garfield, and Popeye cartoons, and has listened to various cd's in his collection. He really likes it. I am glad.

I cleaned and cleaned on the house yesterday. The clutter is really getting to me. I can't wait to get my new storage room after the bathroom gets done. The plumber is on vacation this week but should be back Tuesday night. I usually start cleaning in the kitchen, which is where my office is (it sounds wierd, but its a huge kitchen) and I barely make it past that. This time, I started in the new bathroom, laundry room, and living room. If I need a clutter free break I just go there, inhale deeply, realize it is possible, and come back to my clutter. The storage room will help so much. I need someplace besides the kitchen to keep all school supplies and the filing cabinet.

I have my new Elvis tin picture things in my new bathroom for now. I don't know where I am going to put them, but probably in my room. I am working on the rooms up there too so when they get done with tearing the wall out and putting it back up we will be ready. It will be great when it is done.

School is going ok. I have an Access test to take anytime in the next few days. I have a lot of reading to do Monday, and need to reread some stuff for Tuesday. Thats the class I am having so much trouble in. I have quite a bit I can do before class Wednesday night, and then I have another Access assignment due Thursday. I guess I had better get crackin.

Yall have a wonderful day, and God Bless.
We are getting a touch of fall, it feels crisp, and clean. I love it.

No comments: