Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sicker than a dog

I don't know where that saying came from. I have heard it for years, and said it for years, and I don't know why. All I know is I have been under the weather for the passed two weeks. My son only went to school one day last week because he was sick. He didn't get to play in his last basketball game cos he was hacking everytime he would take a deep breath. I was almost over mine and he gave it back to me. Now he is doing great, almost, and I want to curl up and die.

I have so much homework but can barely think. I had to do my psych homework today since it was due tonight, and barely got it done. I have a big project to work on for Tuesday, so I will have to crack down tomorrow on it. I really feel like shit. My head is pounding, and its full of snot. I am sneezing, wheezing, eyes running, nose running, sweating, freezing, ummmmmmmm, and breathing. Sort of. I sure hope it passes soon. I feel so attractive. NOT.

Sis came down again Saturday. Brother and his wife and family were at my dads. We were so sick I didn't dare go over or let son go over to play with the kids. Poor G felt so bad. He wanted to play and even offered not to breathe while they were here. I told him I felt like our whole house was infected, so they needed to stay next door. I felt bad for him.

I have been trying not to think about the ring thing, again. Of course, if someone tells me not to think about something, of course thats what you have to think about. I don't know why I didn't get the ring, but I know that if I did, it would stay with me till I die. I want to cling onto everything that had anything to do with my mom. At least with my neice it will stay in the family. When G grows up and gets married, I don't know if I would want him to give it to his bride since divorce is so prevalent these days. I have my mother's bible. I have the memory of her reading to me, and going to the library a lot. I have memories, more than my sister has, I am sure, but probably less than my brother has. Life goes on.

God Bless, and let your loved ones know you care.

No comments: