Sunday, September 25, 2005

Trying something new...

I thought I would sign up for AdSense. I guess we will see what happens. I hope to move it around some as I don't like it right up there. It would be nice if it would bring in a couple of bucks, but I get no traffic so I won't bet on it. It would be nice though. Its hard cos I can't tell anyone to check it out. Then they would know it was ME.

Classes are going well, for the most part. My son got his medication bumped up a notch, because he can't focus at school. (again) I guess we will see how that goes. The scholarship reception was long and boring, but we made it through it. I felt bad for dragging G with me. I thought it would be a good thing for him to see, with me being given a scholarship. I didn't know there was going to be 350 recipients there, and they were going to read EVERY name. Needless to say, he didn't get any of his homework done that night, and got 2 tickets for it the next day. He said it was my fault that he got a Saturday school, but if he wouldn't have gotten 4 tickets before that it wouldn't have been an issue. Yes, I feel some guilt, but he had work he should have brought home Monday night instead of saving it all for an evening he knew we weren't going to be home. He is getting tired of not being able to watch any tv or play on the computer the nights he doesn't bring any work home for me to look over. He won't read, which is what I am trying to convince him to do. I invested in the Harry Potter books thinking that might lure him into reading. I told him there is even more stuff in them than in the movie. So far it hasn't worked. I made him do some math problems today, just cos. You would think he was in front of the firing squad.

I am going to close. Its going to be a long week, but better than last week I hope. It can't help but be better. I was tired and cranky after driving so much last week, between school, the reception, the dr. etc, I logged over 500 miles. I am sick of it. This will be a more normal week, thank goodness.

God Bless, and please click my link. ;)

No comments: