Monday, August 21, 2006

Things are changing, again

Well, today I went and paid off my house. My FREAKIN HOUSE IS PAID FOR! Now, if I can keep it from falling down, its a good thing. Since I have been on break, its been a lot cleaner, which is another good thing.

I have been wanting to sign my son up for Karate lessons. Being the puniest kid in his class and getting picked on all the time, I thought it would be a good thing. Since the funds just weren't there, I never checked into it. I checked today. A friend of mine said she would like to sponsor him, so I went in to price it so we could discuss it. Well, he can start tonight, so I went ahead and paid. I hope she still plans on sponsoring him. I am going to try to get in touch with her tonight. I didn't plan on signing him up today, but it was such a positive thing, and with what I paid today it will take care of 7 weeks. If we sign him up for long term, its $99 down and $79 a month. He got a free uniform and a DVD to watch and practice with. Lessons are 2 evenings a week for 1/2 hour. He said the higher they go, the longer the lesson time is. 1/2 hour is plenty for the beginners. He is going to be so excited when he comes home and I get to tell him. Another thing about him taking lessons, is that PARENTS GET A MEMBERSHIP FREE while the kids have lessons. I just signed up for a FREAKIN GYM MEMBERSHIP. I have lost almost 40 lbs, so this will be great. I think. I have to go over in the morning so he can show me the circuit, etc.I am a nervous wreck. I bought me a pair of sweatpants, which I will probably die in. I know shorts would be better, but no one is lookin at these gams just yet.

Classes start tomorrow, so thats a big deal too. I really have to get a job. I sure hope I can fit it in. :O

God Bless.

No comments: