Monday, December 12, 2005

No title

Here's the thing, my neice had her baby yesterday, and mom and baby girl are doing great. I am so happy for her and her husband. Of course, my brother was so out of it he called me twice to tell me. LOL

Now, the other news. My dad seems to be straightened out (finally) with the pacemaker. He was miserable when he got home, and ended up going back in the hospital for a 4 day stay to get his meds straightened out. They never changed anything, so when he came home my stepmother (who used to be a nurse) cut some of his meds in half. Dad started feeling a lot better. When they finally got in to see the dr, he told her she did the right thing. He seemed to think the hospital messed up, but I don't think he cares. My dad had a lung scan, and they are concerned about a mass he has. They told him he needed a blood test to determine if it was a fungus, or cancer. They told him a fungus could break itself up, and all would be golden. If it wasn't that, then it would be cancer, and nothing they could do. He has pulminary fibrosis, so surgery isn't an option. I was over visiting a bit ago, and they got the blood test results back. Its not fungus. :( My stepmother said they wouldn't say what it was, just what it wasn't. From what she had said before, if it wasn't one, it would be the other. I don't know if she just doesn't want to say it, or what. Thats where it stands. Dad said even if they could do something if it was cancer, after going through it with my mom, he would rather die and get it over with.

I am happy, then sad, then happy, then sad. I feel guilty for being happy, then I don't want to feel down either. Please say a prayer for my dad.

God bless.

No comments: